How do I delete an expense report?
Only reports in the draft/recalled/rejected status can be deleted. To delete a report that has been approved, you need to ensure that it has been rejected. Similarly, to delete a reimbursed report, you need to first undo the reimbursement, followed by rejection of the report.
If it has been submitted but yet to be approved, simply recall the report.
To delete the draft/rejected/recalled report:
- Go to the Reports section on the left sidebar.
- Go to the expense report you would like to delete.
- Click on More drop-down and select Delete.
- This action will delete your report.
- If you want to delete multiple reports, select them and click on the Delete icon on top of the list.