X(Twitter) analytics tool for In-depth X(Twitter) competitive analytics and page insights
X(Twitter) analytics tool that helps you uncover hidden insights from your X(Twitter) page and competitive analysis data. Effortlessly create insightful X(Twitter) analytics dashboards and reports to track your critical metrics. Enable seamless collaboration with your peers and clients for data-driven decision making.
Sign up in less than 60 seconds
From Insight to Impact: X(Twitter) Analytics tool to Transform Your Social Strategy
Get, combine, and analyze your X(Twitter) page performance and grow your brand with end-to-end insights. Gain a competitive edge with insightful analysis, charting the landscape of your competition. Dive deep into engagement metrics, understanding how and why your audience interacts and much more with our X(Twitter) analytics software.
Key features of our X(Twitter) Analytics Software
2 Million Users. 50 Million Visualizations. 1 Analytics Platform.
Develop & analyze reports together with your content marketing team. Share and embed your visualizations for wider consumption.
Instantly kick start your analytics journey with over 75 pre-built reports and dashboards on your handle's performance.
Email, export and print reports
Export or print reports for offline access. Schedule your reports and dashboards to be emailed automatically to the given recipients.
Combine data from different sources and create cross-functional reports. Gain insights that wouldn’t be possible with data from multiple locations.
Smart analytical assistant
Type out your questions, and see Zia, our AI-powered assistant, come up with suitable answers in the form of reports and KPI widgets.
Get a powerful BI, reporting, and analytics solution in your own brand name, embedded within your product/application or setup as a standalone portal.
Social Media Data ConnectorsVIEW MORE
Hear it from our customers
"Zoho Analytics is such a powerful BI tool. I have connected to a database, excel sheets from my Drive, Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads, and it lets me create tables, reports, and dashboards. The best thing is that it is very easy-to-use and I use it every day to get my main KPIs and take decisions based on the results and trends. "
Solutions / How-Tos
Overview of X(Twitter) analytics tools
What are X(Twitter) analytics tools?
- X(Twitter) analytics tools collect and interpret data related to your tweets, followers, engagement metrics, and other key performance indicators (KPIs). They offer valuable information to measure the effectiveness of your X(Twitter) marketing efforts, understand your audience, track trends, and make data-driven decisions to improve your X(Twitter) strategy.
Why do you need a X(Twitter) analytics tool?
- With X(Twitter) analytics tools you can do the following:
- Performance Metrics : They provide detailed information about the reach and engagement of your tweet activity, including the number of impressions, likes, retweets, replies, and clicks.
- Follower Insights : You can understand better about your target audience including their demographics, location, interests, and engagement levels.
- Trend Monitoring : X(Twitter) analytics tools often provide features to track and analyze trending topics and hashtags. This helps you stay up to date with current discussions and identify opportunities to join relevant conversations.
- Competitor Analysis : Many analytics tools allow you to monitor and compare your X(Twitter) performance against your competitors. You can track their follower growth, engagement rates, and content strategies to gain insights and stay competitive.
- Reporting and Insights : These tools generate comprehensive reports and visualizations that summarize your X(Twitter) performance over time. They may offer customizable dashboards with actionable insights to help you optimize your X(Twitter) marketing efforts.
Does X(Twitter) have its own analytics tool?
- Yes, X(Twitter) does have its own, built-in analytics tool called "X(Twitter) Analytics." With X(Twitter) Analytics, users can access a wide range of data and insights about their X(Twitter) account's performance. However for a more deeper and comprehensive analysis, businesses can leverage third-party analytics tools with advanced capabilities.
How to choose the right X(Twitter) analytics tool?
- To choose the right X(Twitter) analytics tool, consider the following factors:
- Features and Metrics
- Ease of Use
- Customization and Flexibility
- Integration with other social media tools & business apps
- Compatibility across the devices you use
Why choose Zoho Analytics as your X(Twitter) analytics tool?
- With Zoho Analytics, you can analyze audience preference and engagement, posts and ad performance, and competitors' strategies in just a few clicks. Build your X(Twitter) analytics dashboards by simply dragging and dropping the required reports and also get a bird's eye view of your social media performance by combining data across multiple platforms.