Make data driven decisions with powerful Financial Analytics software tool
Financial analytics software helps you with effective visual analysis of your financial data. Visualize data using interactive dashboards and gain meaningful insights using our financial analytics tool.
Sign up in less than 60 seconds
Financial analytics tool for an in depth financial analysis
2 Million Users. 50 Million Visualizations. 1 Analytics Platform.
Key features of Financial Analytics Software.
Email, export, and print reports
Export or print reports for offline access. Schedule your reports and dashboards to be emailed automatically to the given recipients.
Integrate with your preferred tools
Access a full fledged BI tool by automatically syncing your data from various financial tools such as Zoho Books, QuickBooks, Xero, and more.
Forecast financial performance
Make informed decisions from your finance data and in turn manage your cash-flow, workforce and resources. Predict revenue, and plan for future growth
Develop & analyze reports together with your finance team. Share with each other privately. Embed your reports and dashboards for wider consumption.
Kick start your analytics journey with 75+ pre-built visualizations or build your own with the drag-and-drop interface.
Get a powerful BI, reporting, and analytics solution in your own brand name, embedded within your product/application or setup as a standalone portal.
Financial Analytics Data ConnectorsView more
Hear it from our customers
"We obtain Zoho Analytics as part of our Zoho One suite. I did not expect much from the solution, seeing it initially as an 'add-on'. However, after using it to pull data from eight different sources and present activity reports and dashboards - including those we can expose directly to our customers, I was sold. This beast packs almost everything an SME will want for analytics, and then more. In addition, the support services from Zoho are second to none."
Verified Reviewer, Capterra
Overview of Financial Analytics
What is financial analytics?
- Financial analytics is the process used to analyze a company's financial data and predict its future performance. It involves analyzing financial data such as revenue, sales growth, cash flow, and other key performance indicators to gain deeper insights into a company's financial position. Financial analytics is a critical tool for businesses seeking to make informed decisions that drive growth and profitability.
Why is financial analytics important?
- Financial analytics enables data-driven decision-making and strategy planning by deeper visually analysis. By leveraging financial data analysis, businesses can track and identify patterns in their data, gain awareness on their financial health, and make informed decisions that optimize growth and profitability. Furthermore, financial analytics facilitates the prediction of future performance, enabling businesses to plan and tweak their strategies proactively to market changes.
What can you do with a financial analytics tool?
- A financial analytics tool will help you transform your business' raw financial data into visually appealing charts and reports.
- It can offer meaningful insights on financial health and predictive trends (using AI-powered forecasting capabilities).
- An effective financial analytics tool also enables easy and secure collaborate with your team
What are the benefits of financial analytics software?
- By using a self-service financial analytics software, businesses can achieve the following benefits:
- Monitoring financial health and performance in real-time
- Generating financial estimates easily to finest accuracy
- Gain a peek into the end-to-end financial operations
- Improved decision-making and collaboration with peers
- Enhanced accessibility to insights across all levels in the business hierarchy
Why choose Zoho Analytics' financial analytics software?
- Zoho Analytics is a powerful self-service financial analytics software that offers the entire spectrum of BI & Analytics capabilities.Data integration across a wide variety of data sources (including popular financial software applications, local and cloud databases, spreadsheets etc)Data preparation to improve the veracity of dataVisual analysis to derive meaning out of raw data using insightful visualizationsAugmented analytics that provides AI-powered analytical capabilities like AskZia (for conversational analytics), Zia Insights (auto-generated insights) and forecasting (to predict future trends)
- Our business intelligence platform can be deployed in on-premise, cloud, or multi-cloud environments. know more about the complete set of features of Zoho Analytics.