Showcase Your Profile
Your ShowTime profile includes your basic biography, professional experience, personal interests, your presentation history, and other areas of interest that you'd like to share with your audience. Upload your photo to put a face to your name — your attendees will appreciate it. The more information you share through your profile, the more interest you'll receive from your trainees.
ShowTime profiles are divided into two parts: your Profile Page and your Public Talk page.
Your profile serves as your resume, presenting basic information that can be customized and updated. Your profile page also includes your published sessions.
Information in your profile can include:
- Your name and professional title
- Social media accounts you are linked to
- A link to your website
- Professional organizations and affiliations
- A description of your skill set
- A few lines about yourself, such as your interests
To view or update your profile page:
a. Click My Profile at the top-right corner to view the details you've included in your profile.
b. Click the Settings gear icon in the left-hand panel and select Profile Settings to update your profile, then click Save at the bottom of the page.
On the right side of your ShowTime Profile are the sessions you have published. They can contain the following information:
- Session name and published date
- A brief description about the session
- Location of the session
- Number of likes received
- Number of views
- Number of attendees.
- Average rating
To view a recent session that is shown on your public page, follow these steps:
- Click My Profile at the top right corner. Your ShowTime profile will load.
- Click a session to view the Public Talk page.
- From the Profile Settings page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Preview to the right of the profile URL window. This will take you to the Recent Sessions page.
- The Public Talk page for that session will be shown.
How do I share my ShowTime profile page with my attendees?
You can share your profile page via the unique profile URL that was automatically assigned to you when you opened your ShowTime account. Your profile URL can be customized only once with your name and share it in your blogs, website, and in your social-media accounts, so your attendees can easily view your profile information prior to your session.