Introduction to Zobot - Zoho SalesIQ
The Zobot is designed to interact with your website visitors conversationally, based on its programming. It automates the process of interacting with your website visitors and helps you maintain the presence of a helping hand, even when all your operators are busy/can't respond. In Zoho SalesIQ, Zobot can be scripted using five different platforms - SalesIQ scripts, Zia skills, Dialogflow, IBM Watson and Webhooks, and can be used to perform all the actions/tasks required in your chat window and can replace your operators, literally.
What can Zobot do?
- It can handle the chats from your website visitors.
- It can forward the chats to your human operators (if it is confused or isn't aware of the answers.)
- If all operators are busy assisting the website visitors or are away from work, then the Zobot can set the chat widget status to busy automatically.
- It can block the IP address of harassers and spammers.
- It can collect inputs from visitors via Calendars.
- Can collect multiple inputs for each response.
Note: Zobot is available for Basic, Professional and Enterprise plans. Also, the 15-day Trial users of Zoho SalesIQ have access to the Zobot, but it will be disabled when they move from the trial plan to the free plan.