Zia Skills Platform
Zia is a conversational bot-building assistant. Zia skills platform uses natural language understanding to process and perform your defined skills and actions, to respond to visitor queries on the website, mobile application, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. With Zia’s Developer Console, you can define a unique set of actions depending on your requirements. With Zia you can directly answer a question, Construct an answer by fetching data from SalesIQ and Perform an operation dynamically based on the visitor.
Benefits of using Zia Skills in Zoho SalesIQ
- Serverless bot-building platform. With the Zia skills platform, you don't have to shell extra amounts for building and maintaining the servers. We offer configuration and coding in the platform.
- The platform developer can levy the extra burden of writing code to define each context for actions, building actions, and defining the set of contexts. The Zia skills platform can manage to execute without any coding.
- Also, a single action has the ability to handle multiple conversations.
- Zia skills platform also offers production and development modes for you to script and save.
- You can create bots that can just answer the question or perform an operation for the queries from the visitors.
- Zia skills platform is easily configurable. Once your SalesIQ account is integrated with Zia, the bots you have created in the platforms will be listed in the SalesIQ bots dashboard. You can map the bots to your website chats, and can even set trigger messages, and your bot is all set to assist your website, visitors.
- Initiate SalesIQ platform input/display cards for inputs and show output to the visitors. You can configure your bot to respond using buttons, auto-pick, sliders, images, and links. Using buttons allows users to interact with your bot in a way that standardizes a conversation using the cards given by Zoho SalesIQ.
- SalesIQ supports dynamic text in the Zia Skills responses, you can use the dynamic text in trigger messages and chat responses.
Note: Zobot doesn't support the Zia Platform Cards.
Build bot using Zia Skills:
- In Zoho SalesIQ, navigate to Settings > Bot, select Zobot, and click on Add.
- Inside the bot builder, give your bot a Name.
- Then, choose the platform - Zia Skills.
- Then, provide the required information for your bot profile, and configuration, and click on Create.
- Next, configure the trigger and action response.
- Click on Access Zia Skills Console to navigate to the Zia console and build the bot.