Create a Zobot for your website
To create a Zobot in SalesIQ:
- In the Zoho SalesIQ dashboard, navigate to Settings > Bot, and click Zobot.
- Inside the bot builder, give your bot a Name.
- Then, choose a platform to structure, configure, and train your assistant. The available platforms are Codeless bot builder, SalesIQ Scripts, Zia Skills, Webhooks, Watson Assistant, and Azure Bot Service.
- Click Next.
Set up your Zobot profile,
- Write a description for the bot that will help visitors understand its characteristics of the bot.
- Choose the brand on which you would like to deploy the bot.
- Next, associate the department to the bot. All the departments of the selected brand will be listed here.
- Choose where the bot should be deployed. Currently, the bot can be deployed on Website, Mobile, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and WhatsApp.
- Then, Set Working Hours for your bots. The bot's working hours can be chosen based on your business hours and the operator's availability.
- Click Next.
- Configure your Zobot,
- Choose the Bot Audience, the visitors you want the bot to interact with. You have the following options,
- All visitors - The bot assists all your website visitors.
- Custom Visitors - The bot only assists the selected audience based on your custom action.
- To create custom visitors for the Zobot, click on Add rule and configure rules to enable your bot to assist custom visitors.
- In this case, if the current page title is Payment, the Zobot will gets activated.
- Then, choose when should the bot initiate chat with your website visitors. You can initiate the trigger:
- When the visitor lands on your site
- Navigates through the website pages
- When the visitor performs a custom action.
- Then, set the Response interval to Zobot's reply for providing a natural human-like conversation.
- Chat Inactivity Rules: Followed by this, you can set up chat inactivity rules to notify the visitor that he has been idle on the website for a considerable amount of time during the chat. Based on the inactivity time set in this section, the Zobot can send out messages to the visitor and end the corresponding conversation. You can choose a language and set the time after which a message will be sent to the visitor saying that the chat will end soon because he/she has been idle. Then, you can set the time after which the chat has to end and configure the message to be displayed when the Zobot does so.
- Handoff to Operator: You can enable this option to let your visitors connect to a human operator in the middle of their conversation with the Zobot. You can configure the message to be displayed during the chat for connecting with the operator. This will allow the zobot to display the Handoff label "Connect with a human?" with the option ("Yes") during an ongoing chat. When the visitor clicks on Yes, they will be connected to the operator.
Note: Select the Hide outside business hours check box to display the handoff label to the visitor only during the business hours of the brand.
- Forward Message: You can provide visitors with a custom message while the Zobot is forwarding the chat to a human operator.
- Actions: The bot conversation action allows your visitor to go back to the previous step or restart the whole conversation of the chat.
Note: This configuration is only available for the Codeless bot.
- Finally, click Create.
You will be directed to the respective platform to build your zobot. After creating the bot, click Save and test your bot. Then click Publish to deploy the bot in the chosen brand.