Global Access Permissions
For the administrator to control the access of records and forms.
- Log in as Administrator.
- Click Setup > Permissions under Users and Permissions > Global Access Permissions.
- Select the role from Assign permission for the roledrop-down list.
- Click on the desired function and click on the icon to enable/disable permission.
- Search Employees – You can search your organizational employees by using their first name, last name, employee ID, email ID, department, designation and team email ID.
- Employee Tree and My Subordinates Tree – Employee Tree clearly illustrates the complete reporting hierarchical structure of your company or organization. My Subordinates Tree illustrates only the reporting subordinates of that particular employee.
- Department Tree – Displays various departments in your organization in a tree view.
- View Pending Request – A Widget that displays the records waiting for approval.
- Announcement – A Widget that lists the organizational announcements made by the Account Administrators.
- Birthday Buddy – A Widget to show the list of employees who are celebrating their birthday on the current date.
- New Joiner List - Displays the list of new hires who joined the organization in the last 15 days.
- Department Data – Displays your(whoever logged in) department members.
- My Pending Tasks – Shows you the list of action items (or) tasks to be completed.
- Quick Links – Lists the website URLs that are most commonly used. Only Administrators are allowed to add quick links.