About Zoho Calendar
Zoho Calendar is a free online calendar application which helps you to keep a track of your meetings, appointments, birthdays and other important dates. More than just reminding you of your events, it can help you to share and collaborate with calendars of friends, relatives and colleagues too. With the calendar being dynamic, you can check for Free/Busy work status information of your friends and schedule meetings at a convenient time. As for other subscription options, you can also subscribe to friends calendars, holidays, other public calendars and iCal feeds as well. When it comes to business needs, Zoho Calendar supports subscription to your Zoho CRM calendars and Zoho Projects calendars. This should help you manage your personal as well as professional appointments with utmost ease.
Sign up here for your own account.
Zoho Calendar is viewed best on
- Mozilla Firefox (2.0+)
- Safari (3+)
- Opera (9+)
- Google Chrome (3+)
- Internet Explorer (6+) and
- Flock (1.1+)
This should let you stick to the browser of your choice. If there might be any other browser that you wish to be faithful to, let us know.
Zoho Calendar has been developed to suit not just the English-speaking community. It can also be viewed in other supported languages. Given below is a list of them:
We enable viewing of your calendar in your favourite language. If you wish to edit your preferred language, you can do so in our Zoho Accounts management site.
- The display language will change across all Zoho applications, but can always be reverted to default settings.
For most frequently used instances, we have assigned keyboard shortcuts which enable easy access. Listed below are the shortcut key combinations and their functionality:
- D: switch to "day" view from whatever the current view is.
- W: switch to "week" view.
- O: switch to "work week".
- M: switch to the "month view".
- N: display the "next month", "next day" or "next week" from the corresponding view.
- P: display the previous month, day or week.
- Alt + N: To create an event.
- Alt + C: To create a calendar.