EuroDNS - Add CNAME Records for Verification
If your domain's DNS Manager is hosted with Euro DNS, follow the instructions below to update the CNAME record for verification.
- Log in to your domain manager account at eurodns.com.
- Select My Domains >> Manage My Domains from the left menu.
- Select the domain you want to edit.
- The DNS records of the selected domain will be displayed. Click 'Edit the DNS Zone' link in the bottom of the page, under Actions.
- Click 'Add a CNAME record' link under CNAME Records : Canonical Name [Host Alias] title.
- In the Alias: field, enter the zb****** code generated in Zoho.
- In the Host Name: field, add domain.zoho.com.
- Click the Save Settings button.
You have now added the CNAME successfully. You may have to wait for at least an hour for the changes to take effect in the DNS Servers. After an hour or two, log in to your Zoho Mail control panel and click Verify. Once your domain is verified, you can start adding users and creating mail accounts.
Update MX Records to receive emails: Euro DNS
If your DNS is hosted with EuroDNS, follow the below instructions to change the MX Records of your domain and start receiving emails.
- Login to your domain manager account at eurodns.com.
- Go to Control Panel > Registered Domains
- Select Manage Domain, next to the domain name for which you want to add the MX records
- Click on Manage Zone
- In the Add DNS drop down menu, select MX (Mail Exchanger)
- In the host field, enter @ to denote the root domain.
- In the Mail Server field, enter mx.zoho.com. (notice the period is mandatory at the end of the record for both records)
- Provide the priority as 10
- Add one more record, with value mx2.zoho.com. and priority as 20.
The MX values in the above table are based on the generic configuration information. For more specific configuration particular for your domain refer this section in the Admin Control Panel.
The dot(.) at the end of the MX record is optional. This depends on your DNS provider. We recommend you to go through your DNS providers support documentation for the exact method to add the MX entries.
- Click Save settings to save the MX entries.
The MX changes may take up to 72 hours to be effective across the internet DNS servers. You may check the validity of the MX records using the third party tool www.mxtoolbox.com,providing your domain name. You may also take the help of your DNS provider support for changing the MX entries without any errors.