Is it possible to generate a consolidated Form 16 Part B for an employee who quit and rejoined in the same financial year?

In some cases, an employee may leave the organisation and rejoin after a few months. In such instances, it is not possible to generate a single Form 16 for the employee. There will be two Form 16s as there is a break in the period of employment.