Once you have successfully created and shared a form, the form responses are listed under All Entries. Here you can view all entries as a summary and group them based on certain criteria. You can also edit the entries, assign entries as tasks, and export them.
Table of Contents
Each form response you receive is added as a record under the All Entries section. You can edit the entries collected in the record.
To edit a record,
- Click on the left end of a record.
- In the Edit Record pop-up that appears, you can edit the entries in the fields.
- When you are done with the editing, click Update.
Under Comments, you can enter your comments in the given box and press Add Comment button.
You can assign the task owner individually for a record or for a set of records. The task owner will be notified when they are assigned with a task. You can also limit the task owner's editing permissions by clicking the link in the Note section.
To assign a task,
- Select the records for which you need to assign the task and click Assign Task.
- In the Assign Task pop-up, choose the task owner from the Reassign To dropdown.
- The task owner will be notified with an email containing a link to view the record. Click Assign and Notify.
- To prevent notifying, uncheck NotifyUser checkbox and click Assign.
You can auto-populate Zoho Docs and WebMerge documents with the form responses you receive, using the Document Merge option. To learn how to auto-populate Zoho Writer and WebMerge, click here.
After configuring Document Merge, click the Merge dropdown in the All Entries section. Choose the integration (say, Zoho Docs) and click Document Merge to auto-populate the entries.
In addition, you can send records to a user in your organisation to verify and sign the responses using Zoho Sign.
By default, the All Entries section lists all the form responses. To apply filters, click Filter by dropdown and choose the entries. You can filter entries based on the time they were submitted. You can also view the Partially Saved Entries.
You can search for specific fields and view entries based on set-conditions.
To do so,
- Click on icon.
- Choose a field to filter entries and enter your search criteria.
- Click on Search button.
You can save the filtered entries as a new report.
To do so,
- Click on Save as New Report button at the top.
- In the pop-up box, enter a name for the new report and click Create.
You can print the form entries listed in the All Entries tab. The entries can be printed as a list or a summary.
To print form entries,
- Click on icon.
- From the pop up dialogue box,
- choose Print as List if you would like to print the entire report as a table.
- choose Print as Summary if you would like to print individual summaries of all entries. Check the Include comments checkbox if you would like comments to be included.
You can export your form entries for further analysis, as a PDF or a CSV file.
To export form entries,
- Click on icon in the All Entries section.
- In the Export Data pop-up, enter the file name.
- Select the CSV or PDF radio button to choose the format you wish to export the file.
- To secure the exported file with a password of your own, select Protect with a password.
- Click Done.