You can adda a description to a document, to help you find out what kind of information the documents contains.
To add a description to a document:
- Right click on a document you want to add a description for.
- From the drop-down menu select the Properties option.
- In the pop-up window under Document Details you will find a Description detail listed.
- By deafult if a description is not added there will No Description status.
- Click on the Description edit icon.
- Enter a description in the space provided, withut exceeding 200 characters.
- Click on the Save button.
- You description will be saved and can be viewed under document properties.