Understand customer portal
You manage and configure various characteristics of the customer portal. The characterstics of the portal are as follows:
- Customers are the users of the customer portal. You can add customers individually or import customers in bulk. Once customers are added, theywill be sent an invite requesting that they register for the customer portal. Read more.
- Permissions can be granted by the admin to the users of the portal. Read more.
- Email notifications help the admin of the customer portal communicate with the users of the portal. Customize the different types of emails that the customer portal sends to its users. Read more.
- Portal pages are displayed to the user of the customer portal when they have to login, signup, or reset the password.
- Custom domain helps the admin host the customer portal on their own domain instead of the default Zoho Creator domain.Read more.
- Portal types are the types of access that will be granted to the customer portal. The portal type can be Public, Private or Restricted.Read more.
- Title and logo will be displayed when the customer portal is opened in a browser.