Create new function
- Navigate to Application Settings and click on Custom Functions
- Click CREATE
- Specify the following parameters:
- Function name: The identifier, using which the function can be invoked. Specify a meaningful name for the function, without any empty spaces.
- Namespace: Related functions can be grouped under one common category, also known as namespace. If no namespace is specified, the function gets added to the Default namespace. Empty spaces and special characters, except underscore (_), are not allowed.
- Return Type: Refers to the data type specifier of the data returned by the function. If no data is returned by the function, the return type must be specified as void.
- Arguments (as many as needed): Allow to pass parameters to the function when invoked. Each argument consists of a data type specifier followed by an identifier, like any regular variable declaration (for example: int a) The different parameters are separated by commas.
- Click CREATE and add required deluge scripts to the function. The function will get listed under Functions in Custom Functions.