Add customers to the customer portal
To add customers:
Click the Customer Portal option found under the Users and Control section in the Settings page.
The customer portal page will be displayed. The page will list all the customers.
Click the Add customers button in the right corner of the page. The Add Customers tab will appear.
In the next tab, enter the email address and permission for the customer. Then click Add.
The added customer will now be listed in the customer portal page.
- The customer will receive an email containing a link to setup the password for their account.
The customer should follow the below guidelines to create a password for the account:
- Password should have a minimum of 8 characters.
- Password shall have maximum of 250 characters.
- Password cannot be the same as the login email address or username.
- Commonly used passwords are not allowed.
You can add up to 50000 customers to the Customer portal. To add more than 50,000, please contact Support at firstname.lastname@example.org