It’s your time to create!
Transform your ideas into path-breaking software using Zoho Creator—the ultimate low-code platform from Zoho Corporation. Participate in the Creator Hackathon 2021!
Who can participate?
From seasoned developers to citizen developers, students who are 18 years of age and older, or anyone with the passion to build high-quality applications. Teams of 3 or fewer, including lone wolves, are welcome.
Note: The hackathon is not open for Zoho Employees or partners.
What’s the entry fee?
There isn’t one! This virtual low-code hackathon can be attended from home, free of cost. The only prerequisite is to register yourself.
What do we evaluate?
- The use case of your app and how it solves a real-world problem statement
- Criticality of product functionalities used for the app
- Innovative use of the product
What’s up for grabs?
- A total prize money of $10k for top 3 winners in gift vouchers
- Monetize your app by adding it to Zoho Marketplace
What do winners receive?
Top 3 winners receive a total prize money of $10,000 in gift vouchers!
What are the stages?
Registration and ideation (Nov 16 - Dec 14)Registration
- Register for the hackathon using the form above
- Fill in team details (Name of each member, number of members)
- Fill in personal details (Profession/experience)
- Idea briefing with concept and impact
- Application utility and use cases
- App architecture/expected feature set
Note: Accepted entries will be notified and a custom link will be sent via email for signing on to the platform.
Walkthrough (8PM IST, Dec 2)
A free webinar by our product experts to walk you through the Zoho Creator platform—its features, capabilities, and functionalities.
Development (Dec 15 - Feb 1)Build
- Develop your application at your own pace
- Product support available on demand
- If you wish, you're allowed to integrate the application with third-party services
- The app has to be shared with the Zoho Creator team via the app sharing feature or DS download (Details will be shared in the email with a custom link)
- Any app not shared before the deadline will be disqualified
Evaluation and results (Feb third week onwards)Evaluation
- The app will be evaluated on multiple parameters by our expert panel, involving leaders from different product verticals
- Winners will receive an email
- An official announcement will be shared on the website
Please note: Uploading any submission constitutes the entrant’s consent to give Zoho Corporation a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes.
Zoho Creator—The battlefield
Zoho Creator is a low-code/no-code application development platform that has been at the forefront of low-code development for over 15 years. Released as a flagship product under the Zoho Business Suite in 2006, Zoho Creator has etched itself as an enterprise platform that caters to all sections of the coding world—from helping citizen developers through its guided scripting functionality to pro-code capabilities with Java, Python, and JS support. Powered by the easiest programming language in the world, Deluge, Zoho Creator is the perfect backdrop for the final low-code hackathon of the year.Learn more