A lot has been happening since our last update. Here are the features and enhancements that have been introduced as part of our recent Zoho Contracts update:
- Attachments to contract templates
- Common header and footer settings for contract documents
- Default Values setting for document fields at the contract type level
- New field types for custom fields
- Zoho Contracts API
1) Attachments to contract templates
Add attachments to your contract templates, such as schedules, exhibits, or an appendix. These will be annexed at the end of the contract document to facilitate clear understanding of select aspects of the agreement.
2) Common header and footer settings for contract documents
Set common headers and footers for all your contract documents in one place. This ensures uniformity across all your organization's contracts.
3) Default Values setting for document fields at the contract type level
Set default values for custom fields at the contract type level. The advantage is, for example, the 'Party A' and 'Party B' fields for an NDA can have the values 'Discloser' and 'Receiver', whereas, the same for an MSA can be 'Service Provider' and 'Client'. The same applies for other custom fields too. This ensures the default value assigned to the custom fields is reflected in all related contract documents, cutting down on authoring time.
4) New field types for custom fields
Custom fields now support additional field types, including dropdowns, percents, phone, and email.
5) APIs are here!
We are delighted to introduce the Zoho Contracts application programming interface (API). Now, data can be pulled from and pushed into Zoho Contracts, and users can integrate Zoho Contracts with other Zoho services, third-party portals, websites, and applications.