Zoho Campaigns integrates with Shopify where you can select your products for your email newsletters, import contacts from your Shopify account and track the recipients who’ve purchased your product(s).
Learn more on how to integrate your Shopify account and Zoho Campaigns.
You should have accounts with both Zoho Campaigns and Shopify website.
How to Create Shopify Campaign?
Once you connect Shopify and Zoho Campaigns, you can easily add products to your campaigns.
To create email Campaign,
- Go to the Email campaigns --> click Advanced Campaigns.
- Select Shopify Campaign.
- In The Basic Detailspage, enter the required details such as Name, Subject, Sender’s Name etc.
- Click the Create Content to proceed.
- In The Contentpage, choose any of the following options:
- Now, select the products, you want to be shown in your email campaign.
- Choose one of our ecommerce based Templates for displaying the listed products to your customers. Please note that these templates are tailor-made to cater the ecommerce based email campaign.
- Click the Save & Close button to proceed further.
- Select a Campaign theme which matches your template design and also select the list of contacts to send the email Campaign.
- Now, the campaign will be sent for review.
- Once your campaign is approved, you can send your Shopify campaign.
How to View Shopify Reports
Once your campaign is sent, you can view the campaign results in the Report Summary. Apart from our Campaign reports where we show the number of surveys delivered, opened and clicked, we also show Ecommerce Stats, which highlights the following:
- Total Sales due to this email campaign
- Number of orders placed by the email campaign’s recipients.
- Total number of Quantity purchased by the recipients.
- List of customers’ and related details such as order date, order number, quantity, and price.
Where can I View Shopify Tracking Code?
You can view these ecommerce stats by embedding the Shopify Track Code in your Shopify account.
To view the Shopify Track Code,
- In the Settings tab, Click Integrations module.
- In Integration page, click the Show Details link corresponding to Shopify icon.
- Now, select and copy the Shopify tracking code.
To paste the Shopify Track Code,
- Login to your Shopify account.
- From the left hand side panel, click Settings --> Checkout.
- In Checkout & Payment page, go to Order Processing section
- Now, paste the Shopify track code in the box below Additional content & scripts.
- Click the Save Changes button to confirm.