Steps to Set up SSO with Google as IdP
Using Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), let your customers login to Zoho Subscriptions Portal with GSuite credential.
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console dashboard, click Apps.
- To see Apps on the dashboard, you might have to click More controls at the bottom.
- In the options shown click the SAML Apps button.
- Click the plus (+) icon in the bottom corner of the screen.
- Click Setup my own custom SAML App in the bottom of the pop-up window which opens.
- You can copy the Entity ID and the Single Sign-On URL and download the X.509 Certificate.
- Contact Zoho Subscriptions support with your Login URL, Logout URL, Password Reset URL and X.509 Certificate. After enabling SSO, we will provide you ACS URL, Start URL (RelayState).
- In the Basic Application Information window, add an Application name and description.
- (Optional) Click Choose file next to the Upload Logo field to upload a PNG or GIF file to serve as an icon. The file size should be 256 pixels square.
- In the Service Provider Details window, add ACS URL, Entity ID, and start URL.
- The ACS URL is provided by Zoho Subscriptions while set up.
- The Entity ID will be a constant - zoho.com.
- The Start URL or RelayState information should be in the following format.
- Click Finish. All set to go.