- Is document management part of free plan?
- Can I have more disk space for an existing plan if it exceeds the allocated limit ?
- How can I import my files from Google Drive into Zoho Projects?
- What happens If I upload a different filename using the Upload latest version option?
- Do you support sub-folders in Zoho Projects?
- Can I download a folder?
- Can I delete files in bulk?
- Is it possible to move a file from one folder to another?
- Can I restore deleted files?
- Can I upload a folder?
Yes. Document Management is available as part of our free plan. Now you can browse and attach files from Zoho Docs and Google Drive.
Yes. If your disk space exceeds the allocated limit for an existing plan, then you may need to upgrade to a higher plan or send a request to support[at]zohoprojects[dot]com to increase your disk space in the same plan.
In the Documents tab, click Upload and then click Google Drive, to upload documents from Google. Learn More.
If you upload a file with a different name or file type a warning message will be displayed.
Yes, we support sub-folders for organizing your files. Learn More
Yes, you can download any folder. Learn More.
Yes, you can delete files in bulk. Learn More.
Yes, you can move a file from one folder to another. Learn More.
Yes, you can restore any deleted file from Trash.
Yes, you can upload a folder in any project.