Upload and Manage Your Documents
Zoho Projects allows you to browse and upload your files from your personal desktop, and cloud services such as Google Drive. You can upload any file type like *.jpg, *.png, *.doc, *.docx, *.ppt, *.xls, *.csv, *.mpeg, *.zip, *.mpeg, *.wmv etc.
- Select Projects.
- Navigate to your project and select Documents in the left menu.
- Click New at the top right part of the page.
- You will see options - Upload Files , Upload Folder, and From Google Drive.
- Choose the necessary option among the three and proceed to upload.
When you try to upload a folder, choose the folder to upload and then click Start Upload.
This uploads the attached files and saves it under the selected folder. In addition, it notifies about the documents being uploaded into the workspace to selected coworkers.
- A maximum limit of 10 files is allowed per upload.
- By default, a copy of the mail will be sent you.