Upload and Manage Your Documents
Zoho Projects allows you to browse and upload your files from your personal desktop, and cloud services such as Google Drive. You can upload any file type like *.jpg, *.png, *.doc, *.docx, *.ppt, *.xls, *.csv, *.mpeg, *.zip, *.wmv etc.
- Select Projects.
- Navigate to your project and select Documents in the left menu.
- Click New in the upper-right corner.
- You will see options - Upload Files, Upload Folder, and From Cloud. i.e. You can upload file(s) from your computer, upload an entire folder, or from any of your cloud storage applications
- Choose the option that you want and proceed to upload
When you try to upload a folder, choose the folder to upload and then click Start Upload.
This uploads the attached files and saves it under the selected folder. In addition, it notifies about the documents being uploaded into the workspace to selected coworkers.
When you choose From Cloud, the following screen shows up. You can choose to select your documents from any of your cloud storage apps like Zoho Docs, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, and Dropbox.
- Select the cloud service from the options in the left menu in the screen and authenticate yourself to log in
- Your documents will be fetched into Zoho Projects post authentication
- A maximum limit of 10 files is allowed per upload
- By default, a copy of the mail is sent to you