Ever since we launched the latest version of Zoho Books with a new interface and added features, we have been receiving rave reviews from our customers.
We continue to investigate and interact with our users to see what other feature requests could be useful. Today we add another feature for inventory control thereby crossing yet another major milepost. We’re pleased to announce a new feature in Zoho Books: Purchase Order.
Purchase Orders are documents you issue when you buy products and services from a supplier. They help keep an account of all the purchases you make for your business.
This new feature in Zoho Books will allow you to:
- Create and send customized purchase orders
- Manage and access multiple purchase orders with ease
- Duplicate PO for the same set of items or services
- Track open Purchase Orders with our reports
- Customize the PO template to match your supplier’s requirements
The Purchase Order tab on the new interface of Zoho Books is sure to be another appreciated feature for every user. We’ve made it comprehensive and easy to use.
Go ahead. Start using PO now.
Learn everything there’s to know about Purchase Orders from our help page.