As many employees continue to work from home, organizations need to streamline their attendance tracking processes. Managing remote employees’ attendance manually can be difficult and error-prone, especially at this time. Using a cloud-based attendance tracker, it is easy to manage employee attendance without any errors, no matter where they’re working from. Here are some of the different ways a cloud-based attendance tracker can improve remote attendance management:
- Enables employees to record their working hours and clock-in and clock-out through their mobile and web applications
- Tracks the time employees spend on different projects and allows managers to approve time entries digitally
- Simplifies the payroll process by consolidating every employee’s attendance in a single location
- Reduces the risk of time theft and enhances transparency
- Provides reports, which will help you track attendance patterns
Read more about the benefits of using a cloud-based attendance tracker to manage remote employee attendance in our HR Knowledge Hive.