HR professionals around the world have started using people analytics to manage talent acquisition, employee retention, performance reviews, and workforce planning. When used efficiently, people analytics can bring substantial profits to your organization. As decisions are based on insights gathered from relevant data, more meaningful actions can be performed to enhance employee engagement and experience. Here are some steps to help you get started with people analytics:
1. Develop a dedicated people analytics team that is proficient in work psychology, data science, data mining, machine learning, and HR.
2. Understand the specific needs behind the implementing data analytics for your organization.
3. Develop a standardized data collection technique and store the data in a single location. Ensure that the data collection technique sticks to ethical standards.
4. Clean your data to identify and rectify the errors or missing values.
5. Gather and interpret the data results to amend procedural flaws. Conduct regular checks to see if any additional modifications are necessary.
Read more about the steps to get started with people analytics in the HR knowledge hive.