Due to the low unemployment rate, candidates are being more selective when choosing their employer. Most tend to read about the organization they are applying for online before attending interviews. It’s essential to build your employer brand to recruit these talented candidates. Having a reputable employer brand can save recruitment costs and increase employee retention. Here are some tips to improve your employer branding:
1. Evaluate the status of your current employer brand to identify areas that need to be improved.
2. Provide an excellent candidate experience to attract incoming talent.
3. Develop a company culture that reflects your employer brand. An employee-centric culture often encourages employees to join your organization.
4. Utilize social media to promote your employer brand as candidates tend to check your social media account before attending interviews.
5. Engage your current employees in the brand building process. Encourage them to share their feedback and reviews online.
Read more about employer brand in the HR knowledge hive.