Let's see the possibilities that Zoho's project management application offers when working with tasks.
- You define a task which forms part of a larger tasks list. And this task list can be Internal or External, can be associated with a Milestone or not
- You can choose to Send Mail Notification whenever a new task is created, gets assigned
- In the real world, most tasks are accomplished through team work. Zoho Projects allows you to associate a task to multiple team members
- Typical project management involves Start and End dates not just for Milestones reached but for individual tasks also. And you can do this with Zoho Projects
- You can set the priority of each task as High, Medium, Low or None
- A task's progress can be monitored as you can edit a task and change the % Completed field status. And each task's status is reflected in the Gantt chart view under Reports
How are you using Zoho Projects? Please do let us know in the comments.