Stay in the loop of what’s going on in your business through Feeds, the real-time social collaboration tool for Zoho CRM. We’ve taken the difficulty out of trying to stay on top of big deals and seamlessly organized them into one feed in your CRM.
Now, instead of having to go through individual records for each member of your sales team, you can automatically follow big deals that are entered into Zoho CRM. You can set up auto-follow rules so you get notified of big deals and other important activities in your feed. There’s no need to hit a sync button or refresh the page since your feed is updated automatically.
When comments are added to an item in the Feeds module, the comment is automatically added to the notes section in the record and vice versa, ensuring you don’t miss important updates.
As information is constantly updated in different modules and records, it can get overwhelming to keep up with all the changes from your Feeds module. For this reason, we’ve created filters within the Feeds module that allow you to quickly view the updates that were made to a specific module in a certain time frame. For example, if you wanted to see all the contact updates that were made yesterday, you can quickly select this criteria from a drop down and view just those updates.
The Feeds module makes it easy to track and provide valuable insight to important leads, contacts, accounts and other modules. The productivity and efficiency of your team will increase as they benefit from being able to receive real-time feedback from other members of the team.
Here’s what Christina Furst from Transact has to say about Feeds:
I realized last week while utilizing my CRM the FEED functionality and how much time this cut off my daily entering. By simply hovering over the contact icon the number, email and description pops up that I last spoke to as well as all the comments made on that contact are shown from anyone who has called on the lead. I can also see my teams calls and notes immediately. I just realized we can attach a file when adding a new comment through feeds. This feed functionality rocks and is by far one of my favorite tools in the CRM.
How Can You Collaborate with Feeds?
– Use the power of many minds to build great ideas through brainstorming.
– Share valuable insight into a big deal so your team can deliver their promises on time.
– Be notified when important meetings, tasks or events are scheduled so you can attend if you need to.
– Share presentations, pictures or other documents and tag your marketing team for feedback.
– Collaborate or share information with different departments by creating groups.
Feeds enable you to:
1. Follow the leads, contacts, accounts and other records that are most important to your business.
2. Get notifications in real time when tasks are added or updates are made the records that you follow.
3. Share ideas to gain valuable insight from others on your team.