PREMO Group is a Spanish company engaged in the development, manufacturing, and sale of electronic components, with a special focus on enabling key technologies for IoT, M2M, VR, and connected and electric vehicles. Their product portfolio includes RFID antennas (of which they’re a worldwide leader), AR and VR motion tracking sensors, power transformers, inductors and chokes, current sensors, EMC filters, and PLC components. With over 1,400 employees, five design centers, three production locations, and an extensive sales network, PREMO has a global presence in more than 36 countries, to meet their customers’ specific needs.
PREMO Group and Zoho Analytics
PREMO Group wanted complete 360-degree insight for every customer, real-time global sales and operational data, and insights on suppliers and more. The company needed to analyze large amounts of sales, operational, logistics, project-based, and client data coming in from multiple systems, including Salesforce, SAP, Zoho Projects, Zoho Creator, and other databases. Unified blending of this data from multiple systems was their biggest challenge.
They were using Microsoft Excel, but it became overly difficult to use. As their requirements became more and more complex, with data coming in from multiple sources, manually connecting the dots between the data and coming up with actionable insights became a daunting task. They needed a snapshot of overall business performance, but their data wasn’t centralized.
PREMO Group wanted a simple self-service BI solution that’s easy to use, could unify and blend data with ease, helps them collaborate effectively, and enables an end-to-end business analysis across all their functions.
The company first evaluated Power BI, but found it to be too complex when it came to creating relationships between data from many sources.
“The power of Zoho Analytics enabled us to get a 360-degree view of our customer journey. From the moment a customer enters into PREMO Group, data like the order they had placed, information of suppliers who are working on that order, how many employees are working on that project, total time and money spent, proposed delivery dates, consignment status, and more, reside in multiple systems. Zoho Analytics’ capability to make easy relationships between this different data from multiple systems is amazing.”
– Claudio Cabeza, Business Development Director, PREMO Group
With Zoho Analytics, PREMO Group can utilize:
- Sales analytics: Sales per month/quarter/year, target vs. achieved, performance of each sales manager worldwide (using geo maps), year-over-year sales growth, tracking consignment deliveries for customers, and more
- Operational analytics: Number of projects being handled at any given time, value of each project, status of each project, number of employees assigned to each project, project due dates, and more
- Customer insights: Tracking of the entire customer journey, from acquisition to consignment delivery
- Supplier analytics: Specific web apps are created for suppliers through Zoho Creator, and supplier performance is tracked in Analytics for comparison and benchmarking
The key benefit that PREMO achieved using Zoho Analytics is the 360-degree view of a customer journey, from acquisition until delivery. Another benefit is the significant time reduction (nearly 1,000 hours) compiling, blending, and analyzing data manually before getting insights.
Key benefits for PREMO Group:
- Enabled end-to-end customer analytics
- Enabled end-to-end operational analytics
- Saved hundreds of hours
- Enabled collaborative analytics with 40+ users
- Shared reports with 300+ global users seamlessly across devices
Read the full case study, where PREMO Group shares how they benefitted using Zoho Analytics: https://www.zoho.com/analytics/premogroup.html