This page catalogs a very useful set of analytics solutions that will guide you in creating reports for widely asked Key Sales Performance metrics over the Zoho CRM data. If you need a solution that is not listed here and you are finding it difficult to achieve, please write to us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.
You can also check out our complete documentation on Zoho CRM Advanced Analytics.
- How can I calculate sales Win Rate % and Loss Rate % from potentials/opportunities?
- How can I create Year-over-Year or Quarter-over-Quarter or Month-over-Month growth reports?
- How can I create a Sales Pipeline Funnel Chart?
- How can I create reports to view Average Sales Cycle?
- How can I create Top 5 or Bottom 5 Sales Person report?
- How do I create Target (Quota) based reports in Zoho Analytics?
- How to create leads to opportunities conversion funnel?
- How can I calculate a Lead to Potential Conversion rate?
- How do I calculate the Average Time Taken to Convert a Lead to Potential?
- How can I calculate the Profit Margin?
- How do I calculate the Number of Activities per Account?
- How do I construct an Inventory Sales Funnel?
- How can I calculate the Average Duration of a Winning Deal?
- How can I analyze my sales history to optimize my sales?
- How do I perform Sales Team analytics?
- Marketing Lead Analytics: How do I improve the quality of my leads?
- How can I create a cohort to analyze customer retention?
- How is a sales cohort useful in keeping track of the team's performance?
- How do I measure the conversion rate of my leads to potentials using cohorts?
- How can I create a cohort to calculate the win rate?
- I am unable to view the Parent Account Name of an Account in the Accounts module (table). How do I display the Parent Account Name column in the Accounts table?
- What types of report can I create by combining Zoho Books and Zoho CRM?
- What are the insights that I can derive using the activities module?
In CRM, the analysis of sales history by stages plays a vital part. A sales stage history gives you the number of potentials in each stage for a particular time period. The Advanced Analytics connector for Zoho CRM auto generates reports such as the number of potentials in each stage, stage-wise conversion, average duration of won or lost deals etc. Read our blog "Sales Pipeline Optimization through Stage History Analysis" to know more.
You can create various reports to analyze the performance of your sales team. For example, you can create a funnel chart to depict how each salesperson has fared in converting the potentials from one stage to another or you can create a pivot to examine the overall performance of the team in terms of the revenue generated and revenue lost. Read our blog "The Essential Sales Analytics Reports – Sales team" Analytics to know more.
Improving the quality of your leads directly influences sales. Integrating the lead management process with data analytics can bring in quality leads for your company. Read our blog "Marketing Lead Analytics with Advanced CRM Analytics" to learn how!
21. I am unable to view the Parent Account Name of an Account in the Accounts module (table). How do I display the Parent Account Name column in the Accounts table?
The Parent Account Name data will be a self-lookup of the Account Name data in Zoho CRM. When you import the Accounts module into Zoho Analytics, the Parent Account Name data will be linked to the Account Name data. You need to write a query to segregate the Parent Account Name data from the Account Name column.
pa."ACCOUNTID" as "Parent Account ID",
pa."Account Name" as "Parent Account Name",
ca."ACCOUNTID" as "ACCOUNTID",
ca."Account Name" as "Account Name",
ca."Account Type" as "Account Type",
ca."Industry" as "Industry",
ca."Website" as "Website",
ca."Tasks Involved" as "Tasks Involved",
ca."Events Involved" as "Events Involved",
ca."Calls Involved" as "Calls Involved",
ca."Activities Involved" as "Activities Involved",
ca."Created Time" as "Created Time",
ca."Modified Time" as "Modified Time"
FROM "Accounts" AS ca
LEFT JOIN "Accounts" AS pa ON ca."Parent Account ID" = pa."ACCOUNTID"
You can also add the other required columns to the query table using the function ca."<Required column name>" as "<Name to be displayed in the query table>".
Zoho Analytics allows you to seamlessly integrate your Zoho Books and Zoho CRM data and create insightful reports like deals to invoice funnel, expense report etc.
Read this blog topic on Why your sales team needs finance reports to learn more.
Zoho Analytics advanced analytics add-on for Zoho CRM provides you with more than 25 auto-generated reports to analyze activities data, gain insight, and visualize your sales execution in a snap. Read this blog post to learn more.