Processed Emails tab is your email logs section where you can view the details of every email triggered in that Mail Agent. This is how each email transaction is displayed in this section.
These are the details you can view in this tab:
- From and To - the sender and receiver email address
- Date and time the email was sent
- Request Id - a unique transaction ID for the whole set of email (to, cc, bcc)
- Status - the status of the email sent. It can be Processed, Process failed, or Multiple status
- Clicks - the number of times the particular email was clicked
- Opens - the number of times the particular email was opened
- From the left panel, select a Mail Agent for which you want to view the email logs.
- Navigate to Processed Emails tab.
Here you can view the email details for the selected Mail Agent. Click on a particular transaction or select View Details to see more information for that transaction.
Every processed email will have either of the following status:
- Processed - Email was successfully sent from the ZeptoMail email server.
- Process failed - It means that there is an error in the API code.
For eg., if the bounce address is not configured, we will show the Error Code TM_4001. You can click on Learn more on your product interface to go to the error code help document to troubleshoot the error.
- Multiple status - Multiple status is a case where there are multiple recipients and multiple statuses. You can view the status of each recipient by clicking on the email to view more details.
For eg., if your email has 4 recipients in which 2 were processed successfully and 2 are hard bounced. If all the 4 emails were processed successfully, then we show the status as Processed.
- Hard bounce - When the email sent was bounced back or could not be delivered due to permanent reasons.
- Soft bounce - When the email sent was bounced back or could not be delivered due to temporary reasons.
To trace the details of a transactional email, you can search using it's parameters. After you locate the specific email, click on that email card to view the transaction history details.
Click on the search bar in the top right section and select the parameters - To, From, Date & Time, Request Id, Subject, Client Reference, Cc, Bcc, Soft bounces, and Hard bounces to initiate the search. You can add the parameter values to view the list of emails that satisfy the conditions.
You can also use the Filter option in the top-right corner to quickly filter Hard bounced or Soft bounced emails from your processed email list.
The last 60 days email logs can be exported from this section.
Steps to export your email logs:
- Go to Mail Agents >> Processed Emails.
- Click on Export on the top right.
- A pop-up will appear where you can enter the filter criteria to export your emails.
- Date range: Enter any range within the last 60 days.
- Email status: Filter by Hard bounce or Soft bounces or both.
- Password: This will be set as the password to access the zip file.
- Click on Initiate Export.
- The zip file will be auto populated in the Export logs history section. The zip file will be available for 3 days from the export completion date.
- Click on Download to export the file to your local server.
Before you get started it is important to know that ZeptoMail is for sending transactional emails like welcome emailers, password resets emails, OTPs. We do not support sending of bulk emails or promotional emails like newsletters or marketing campaign emails. If you are looking for a bulk email provider, check out Zoho Campaigns.