- Promote e-learning: Create virtual classrooms and deliver course content online.
- Manage Time: Track assignment deadlines and academic schedules using a common portal.
- Stay Informed: Update and monitor the participation and performance of students.
- Create Student Engagement: Post activities for each topic.
- Foster Group/Team Learning: Post group assessments for students to work together on a common goal/task.
- Gather Feedback: Invite students to share feedbacks for each topic or activity.
- Knowledge Nurturing: Build communities to develop expertise in a specialized area.
- Encourage students to brainstorm and share ideas on a topic.
- Share articles, videos, blogs and course content within peer groups.
- Foster collaborative writing and develop writing communities.
- Promote joint authoring of projects and tasks.
- Create an online profile on research interests, courses taught, areas of expertise, etc.
- Collate thesis documents and post work-in-progress.
- Organize research sources, citations and quotes.
- Host research references, and other related publications online.