14-day free trial. No credit card required.
- Unlimited webinars
- Up to 60 mins per webinar
- Screen sharingScreen sharing is available for organizer and co-organizers.
- Q & A
- Raise hands
- Allow to talk
- Make presenter
- Moderate attendeesMute/unmute/remove attendees and co-organizers
- Broadcast messages
- Emoji reactions
- Virtual background
- Webinar series
Everything in FREE +
- Cloud recording storage for 25 webinars/organizerStores webinars in the Zoho Cloud, where the file can then be downloaded in MP4 format and/or streamed from a browser. Each organizer can store up to 25 session recordings. Additional storage space can be purchased as an addon.
- Multiple co-organizers
- Webinars for up to 24 hours
- VoIP & PhoneJoin webinars over telephone using local dial-in numbers.
- Webinar recording
- User management
- NewMultiple portalsManage and be part of multiple organizations.
Everything in STANDARD +
- Source tracking
- Registration moderation
- Registration form customization
- Email customization
- Custom domain
- Share material
- Live streaming
- Domain restriction for registration
- Allow anonymous questions
- Advanced analytics
- API access
- File management
- Toll-free add-onTry our toll-free add-on for toll-free numbers.
- Priority support
Prices mentioned are inclusive of local taxes.
Local taxes (VAT, GST, etc.) will be charged in addition to the prices mentioned.
Recording Extra storage for 200 session recordings per organization
Toll-free Toll-free numbers for 50 countries, and premium toll numbers for five Indian cities and China
Trusted by teams at
“Zoho Webinar is a game changer! In my role as Franchising Recruiter, I found myself constantly fielding repetitive questions on phone calls. Zoho Webinar allowed me to condense these inquiries into a single, efficient session. It's the perfect tool for a one-to-many approach, saving me valuable time and effort.”
“Upon creating webinar’s in Zoho Webinar, absolutely without any effort the campaigns can be created instantly in Zoho Campaign’s so we can start distributing them all in one place, within minutes. Furthermore, automatic workflow built within webinar avoids the need to create reminders and follow up’s.”
Frequently asked questions
How do meetings and webinars differ?
Meetings let you collaborate with known contacts like your clients and teammates located in different regions, through online discussions. Webinars let you broadcast presentations and product demos to engage and educate your prospects and leads. Learn more
How can I switch plans?
To upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your plan, log in to Zoho Webinar and click the Manage Subscription link at the top of the page. Follow the steps on the Subscription page to switch to a new plan.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept payments through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal (you must have an account with PayPal to make payments with it). We also accept payments through online banking transfer and check for yearly subscriptions.
What happens when my trial ends?
After your trial expires, you will need to purchase a monthly/yearly subscription to hold all your members and customizations in your org account. Otherwise, your account will be moved to a free plan.
Am I eligible for any discounts?
We offer discounts on annual commitments. Our annual subscription prices on this page reflect this discount. We also have special pricing for non-profit and educational institutions.
Is Zoho Webinar secure?
Yes, it's absolutely secure. We're committed to protecting your privacy and your data while you conduct online webinars. Zoho Webinar offers multiple security features to keep your webinars safe from disruption and also encrypts audio, video, and screen sharing to keep your information safe during session.