Steps to configure single sign-on for Sharefile
- Log into Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select Sharefile.
- Enter the subdomain in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details from the screen or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select users to have single sign-on permissions for Sharefile. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
Sharefile configuration steps
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- A ShareFile Implementation Engineer will work with you to integrate ShareFile with Zoho Vault.