Steps to configure single sign-on for KnowBe4:
- Log in to Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select KnowBe4.
- Enter Account ID in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select which users will have single sign-on permissions for KnowBe4. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
KnowBe4 configuration steps:
- Log in to KnowBe4 as an administrator.
- Click the email address in the top-right corner and then click the Account Settings.
- In the SAML section, paste the certificate, login URL, and logout URL copied from the Zoho Vault IdP details page.
- Contact KnowBe4 support to enable SAML for your account: https://support.knowbe4.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- You can download the Zoho Vault Metadata file and attach it to your email.
- Follow their instructions and complete the SSO configuration.