Steps to configure single sign-on for InVision:
- Log in to Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select InVision.
- Enter the subdomain in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select which users will have single sign-on permissions for InVision. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
InVision configuration steps:
- Contact the InVision team to enable SSO for your account: https://support.invisionapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- You can download the Zoho Vault Metadata file and attach it to your email.
- Follow their instructions and complete the SSO configuration.