Steps to configure single sign-on for &frankly
- Log into Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select &frankly.
- Enter the Tenant ID in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details from the screen or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select users to have single sign-on permissions for &Frankly. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
&frankly configuration steps
- Log in to &frankly and go to Account => User Management and change Authentication mechanism from Default to Enterprise Sign-on (SAML).
- Upload the Metadata file that you downloaded in step 5 above and press Save.