Start your 15-day free trial. No credit card required.
- Store unlimited passwords and notes
- Attach files/documents
- Access from computers, smartphones, and tablets
- Automatically log in to websites
- Generate strong passwords
- Define and enforce a password policy
- Track password access and activities
- Offline access
- Import and export passwords
- Two-factor authentication
- Mobile access (Android, iOS)
- Browser extensions (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Vivaldi, and Brave)
- Password assessment report
- Integration with Zoho apps - Mail, Desk, Projects, Flow
- NewZoho OneAuth - MFA
Everything in the Free Plan +
- Secure password sharing with team members
- One-time sharing with third parties
- User provisioning, roles, and management
- Transfer/acquire ownership of passwords
- Centralized admin controls
- Password expiration alerts
- Cloud backup
- Restrict access based on IP address
- Integration with G Suite and Office 365
- Priority technical support
- NewTOTP integration
Everything in the Standard Plan +
- Create and manage user groups
- Share folders
- User access and activity reports
- Break glass account for emergency access
- Change password for websites
- NewWebhook integration (10 free webhooks)
Everything in the Professional Plan +
- Active Directory integration and user provisioning
- Single sign-on for cloud apps
- Password access control (request-release) workflow
- Custom alerts for password events
- Integration with Okta and OneLogin
- Help desk integration
- SIEM integration
- NewUnlimited webhooks
Get a custom quote
Get custom pricing for your enterprise password vault, directly from our Sales team.
Request a demo
Schedule a live online demo of our product with our technical experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. We also accept payment via bank transfer or check transfer for yearly subscriptions. For further details, please contact email@example.com
How does the 15-day free trial work?
You get a 15-day free trial of the Enterprise plan, but you may only add up to five users.
What happens when the trial period ends?
After the 15-day trial period, if you have not upgraded to a paid version, you will be automatically moved to our free plan, with all your data intact. The Free plan is valid forever (see the table above for details). Else, you may subscribe to a paid plan anytime and your trial account will be converted into a permanent account along with your data.
How can I upgrade my account from the enterprise trial or the free plan?
The portal owner (organization administrator, also called a super administrator) is the only person who can upgrade the account. Log in to Zoho Vault, navigate to Admin >> Subscription and click "Upgrade". The wizard will guide you through the process.
What do I gain on annual subscription?
You get a 10% discount when you sign up for annual subscription
Can I upgrade/downgrade/cancel at anytime?
Yes. Zoho Vault is a pay-as-you-go service so you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at anytime.
Do you offer volume-based discounts?