This section provides a high-level performance overview for the transactional emails sent via your TransMail account. You can also compare the email delivery performance between Mail Agents.
Overview is a sub-section in your Reports section. Here you can generate and view five types of reports:
For all the above reports you can select the date range in the top right corner of the report section.
For a selected date range, this report provides an overview of the below-mentioned data for your account:
- Sent - Total number of emails processed.
- Soft bounces - Number of emails that did not deliver due to temporary reasons like recipient server being down or recipient's inbox being full.
- Hard bounces - Number of emails that did not deliver due to permanent reasons like invalid recipient address.
- Click - Total number of clicks for your emails. These clicks are for the links embedded in your email html body.
- Open - Number of times recipient opened your emails.
Email Tracking has to be enabled for getting the click and open data.
You can view the data either as a line or a bar graph format. Click on the graph icon drop-down on the top right corner to switch between line and bar graph.
For a selected date range, this report provides information about the different browsers (like Firefox, Chrome) used by your email recipients. You have to enable Email Tracking to generate this report.
For a selected date range, this report displays the distribution of emails opened across devices like mobile, desktop, and tablets. You have to enable Email Tracking to generate this report.
For a selected date range, this report displays the distribution of emails opened across operating systems like Windows, Android etc. You have to enable Email Tracking to generate this report.
For a selected date range, this report displays the distribution of emails opened across different email clients like Apple iPhone, Gmail. You have to enable Email Tracking to generate this report.
In this section, you can compare the performance between your Mail Agents. Follow the steps below to do a comparison:
- From the left panel click on Reports. This will open the Reports section.
- Navigate to the Custom Reports tab. You can view the Compare Reports section.
- Click on the Select Mail Agent drop-down and select Mail Agents you want to compare.
- Choose the metric you want to compare between these Mail Agents. You can choose any one metric from Sent, Soft bounces, Hard bounces, Click and Open by clicking on the associated radio button.
- Once you have completed choosing the Mail Agents and the metrics to be compared, the report will be generated.
- You can view the comparison report as a line graph, a bar graph or in a table format. Click on the graph icon drop-down on the top-right and select between line and bar graph.
- You can also generate this comparison report for 3 intervals - Last 7 days, Last 15 days and Last 30 days.
There is no need to generate Compare Reports every time. You can save your Compare Reports. All the latest data will be updated automatically in your saved reports. To save a report:
- Follow the steps from 1 till 7 as above.
- Click on Save Report on the top right corner of the Compare Report section.
- Give a name to your Report and click on Save. All your saved reports will be listed in this section.
- Next time when you visit Compare Report section, scroll down and click on your saved report. This will display your saved report with the latest data.
Before you get started it is important to know that TransMail is for sending transactional emails like welcome emailers, password resets emails, OTPs. We do not support sending of bulk emails or promotional emails like newsletters or marketing campaign emails. If you are looking for a bulk email provider, check out Zoho Campaigns.