Why am I unable to push certain transactions that are labelled as failed?
You might not be able to push transactions to the GST portal due to the following reasons:
- The credit notes have values that are less than or equal to zero.
- The transactions in the Documents Issued tab, has special characters other than alphabets, numbers, / and -.
- The HSN has more than 8 characters.
- The amounts in the transaction round off to 3 decimals.
- Incorrect Shipping Bill Port Code and Shipping Bill Number.
- Incorrect GSTIN format.
You will have to update the transactions with the correct values or formats and push them again.