10-day free trial. No credit card required.
Limited storage space
- Custom StatusSetup custom status for projects, milestones and tasks
- Task Management
- Gantt ChartRead only
- Project Feeds
- Calendar & Forums
- Basic Task and Issue Reports
- Mobile Apps (Android, iOS, iPad OS)
20 Project Templates
100GB of storage space
Free Features +
- Project Resource Utilisation
- Project Planned vs Actual
- Project Gantt Chart
- Custom Views
- Subtasks, Reminders and Timers
- Automate Tasks with BlueprintVisualize your processes as a Blueprint; Automate hand-offs and follow-ups.
- Advanced Task and Issue Reports
- Business Hours, Holidays & Weekends
- Project Budget and EVM
- Business Rules for Issues
30 Project Templates
120GB of storage space
Premium Features +
- Portfolio Dashboard
- Global Gantt chart
- Critical Path & BaselineOne click critical path viewer built into the Gantt Chart reports. Compare your planned and actual timelines visually with baseline.
- Global Resource Utilization
- Global Planned vs Actual
- Inter-project dependencies
- Custom Roles, Profiles & Domain
- Custom FieldsFully customize Tasks, Milestones, Bugs, Timesheets and Projects with the details you want.
- NewTask Workflow Rules
- NewTask Layout Rules
- NewSSO, TFA & IP restrictionsWith Zoho Directory integration
- SLAs for Issues
- Web TabWeb Tab gives you access to your browser tabs from within Zoho Projects. You can create a web tab within your projects by embedding a URL from a third-party application.
For sales enquiry, please contact email@example.com
Questions you might have before signing up
How does the 10-day trial work?
The 10-day trial gives you a hands-on experience of using the features of our paid editions. You can request for a trial of any of our two paid plans and try it out, free of cost.
What languages is Zoho Projects available in?
Zoho Projects supports 17 different languages like Czech, Danish, Dutch, English(US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese, Polish, Turkish and Korean.
Is my data safe?
We’re fanatical about keeping your data safe and secure. Our facilities feature stringent 24/7/365 security with video monitoring, biometric access and advanced fire/flood/theft monitoring systems. Our robust network security system employs the latest encryption and intrusion detection/prevention technologies.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept payment via Paypal or Wire transfer for yearly subscriptions. For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I have to provide payment information up front?
Not at all. We do not ask for your credit card information when you sign up for Zoho Projects. You start out with the free plan. You can choose to stay in it or upgrade to a higher plan any time.
Can I upgrade or downgrade anytime?
Absolutely. Zoho Projects is a pay-as-you-go service (monthly or yearly), so you can upgrade or downgrade whenever you need provided you are the portal owner. Check out the refund policy.
What happens when I downgrade my account?
When you downgrade from a higher paid plan to a lower paid plan, you will not be able to use the features exclusive to the higher plan. No, you will not lose your data, you will just lose access to them. You can continue using them when you upgrade again. When you downgrade to a free plan, you have access to two projects with limited features.
Do I have to sign a long term contract?
No. Our licenses are not contract-based. You may cancel your account any time you want. No strings attached!