Free Project Management
Project managers can now take advantage of the cloud to reduce the amount of paperwork and space they once needed. The purpose of an online project management system is to organize and simplify projects right from start to finish. It puts all the information in one central place so that it is easily accessible anywhere and anytime. All you need is a simple web browser.
The advantage of using a web based project management tool over a traditional downloadable software is that you don't have to install anything or worry about the maintenance. Not just that, you get to communicate better with your project mates through online collaboration.
Get started with a free plan and benefit from the following features:
- Keep your work organized with tasks, milestones and dependencies.
- Collaborative dashboard ties everthing together with feeds on latest activities.
- Organize, manage and share your files.
- Schedule and organize team meetings from a single place.
- Create team intranets with Wiki pages.
- Share ideas and keep the conversation flowing through forums.
- Create chat rooms and discuss in real-time with your team.
- Track your project's progress with Gantt charts.
- Define user roles and access privileges for your portal.
- Work with Google Apps like Gmail, Google Docs, Calendar and Sites.
- Manage projects right from your email.
- Carry Zoho Projects in your pocket with our iPhone and Android mobile apps.