Skills Sets are particular abilities that help perform the job. Examples of specific skill sets including accounting and computer languages.
- To add skill sets, go to Performance>Settings>Skill Set>Add Skills
- Enter the skill
- Click Submit. Now the skill has been added.
- To tag the skill, select Domain or Designation and click Tag Skill.
- Give a name for the Domain or Designation.
- Select or add skills to be tagged and give a weightage for each. Ensure the total weightage of the selected skills does not exceed 100%.
- Click Submit
To import the skill set mapping,
- Go to Performance > Settings > Skill Set.
- Click the import icon beside the Tag Skills icon.
- Import a file with a maximum size of 5 MB, in xls or csv format and click Next.
- Map the fields and click Next.
Once the import is complete you will view a summary of import and errors, if any.
The skill set matrix gives you a bird's eye view of all employees and their skill sets. Filtering your employees based on their skill sets help you identify the number of employees in your organization under different skill sets. This also gives you an insight during recruitment on the skill sets under which you need to recruit more people.
There are subordinate and organization views. Based on permissions configured for each role, the data that can be viewed will vary.
To access the skill set matrix,
- Go to Performance> Skill Set Matrix
- Under the subordinate view, search based on skills, experience, and potential level
- Under the organization's view search for a specific manager, skills, experience, and potential levels
- Click Search
You will be able to see the list of employees who fall under the specified skill sets.