In our continuous efforts to making Zoho CRM available on all mobile platforms, we are excited to announce the immediate availability of our dedicated iPad app for Zoho CRM in the iTunes App store. The iPad app for CRM (a Universal app now for iOS supporting both iPhone and iPad form factors) is designed and tailored specific to iPad dimensions and dynamics blending power and ease of use together.
We have conceived the design for this app keeping simplicity of data access and data entry at the fore-front. We have used real-world objects like Wallet & Business Cards to represent contact information, which will help users relate to information and act upon them instantly. The iPad app comes readily optimized for the Resolutionary New iPad featuring the gorgeous Retina display with access to core set of features as detailed below.
The app helps you:
- View, Add, Edit, Delete and Search for records in the following modules – Contacts, Accounts, Leads, Potentials, Tasks, Events, Calls and Cases
- Access custom views that are defined in the online CRM system
- Work offline even when there is not internet connectivity – Data entered offline will be auto-synchronized with the online CRM system when connection becomes available
- Email, Call and Locate Address of Contacts on a Map
- Make quick notes on the interactions you have with your Contacts as Call logs or as a text notes (Voice notes coming soon..)
- and more…
Here is a brief walk through of the app
That’s not all.. We have also redesigned our iPhone app making it slick and usable compared to the previous version with additional features, the most notable being access to user defined custom views, making it a compelling companion on the go. A comparison of Dashboards of the old version and the new version is shown below:
For more details on the complete set of features and functions of the app, please visit the respective wiki links – iPhone app wiki, iPad app wiki
Note: The app is free to download from the App store but users need to subscribe to the Mobile edition of Zoho CRM to use the app. A FREE, full-featured, 15 day trial is offered to test the app before subscribing to the mobile edition package. Enterprise edition users get free read-only access to the app post the trial period.
Try our apps and let us know what you think – you may use the “Feedback” option present within the app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.