14-day free trial. No credit card required.
Prices mentioned are inclusive of local taxes.
Local taxes (VAT, GST, etc.) will be charged in addition to the prices mentioned.
Features you get
- Storage for 10 recordingsEach host can store up to 10 session recordings. Purchase the add-on to get extra storage for your organization. Play and share recordings online or download them.
- Video conferencing (up to 25 video feeds)
- Embed meeting widget
- International dial-in numbers
- Record meetings
- Multiple email reminders
- Lock and host private meetings
- Give keyboard and mouse control
- Advanced moderator controls
- Storage for 25 recordingsEach host can store up to 10 session recordings. Purchase the add-on to get extra storage for your organization. Play and share recordings online or download them.
- Embed registration widget
- Registration moderation
- International dial-in numbers
- Record webinar
- Automated emails
- Email customization
- Change presenters during webinar
- Add co-organizers
- Generate and export custom reports
- Organization admin access:
- Co-branding with logo and name
- Add and manage users to account
- Video setting for the Org
- Integration with other apps
- Desktop plug-in
- Google Chrome extension
- Firefox extension
- iOS app
- Android app
Recording Extra storage for 200 session recordings per organization
Toll-free Toll-free numbers for 50 countries, and premium toll numbers for five Indian cities and China
Host meetings and webinars with limited features in FREE Edition.
- Upto 3 meeting participants (including presenter)
- Upto 10 webinar attendees
- VoIP/webcam sharing
- Screen/application sharing
- Basic settings
- Remove participants
- Mute/unmute participants
- Share screen for participants
- Webinar registration
- Customize registration form
- Polls, Q&A, and Raise Hand
- Webinar Analytics
- Allow to talk
"We have used various international products, but never seen such crisp and user friendly options. Also the support provided by ZOHO team is outstanding."
"Digital learning more helpful to our students and our Faculties. Through this tool our students interact with domain expertise easily and they feel very comfortable too."
Frequently asked questions
Can I get a demo of Zoho Meeting?
Of course. Click here to register for a personalized demo. One of our customer support technicians will get in touch with you shortly.
How do meetings and webinars differ?
Meetings let you collaborate with known contacts like your clients and teammates located in different regions, through online discussions. Webinars let you broadcast presentations and product demos to engage and educate your prospects and leads. Learn more
How can I switch plans?
To upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your plan, log in to Zoho Meeting and click the Manage Subscription link at the top of the page. Follow the steps on the Subscription page to switch to a new plan.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept payments through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal (you must have an account with PayPal to make payments with it). We also accept payments through online banking transfer and check for yearly subscriptions.
What happens when my trial ends?
After your trial expires, you will need to purchase a monthly/yearly subscription to hold all your members and customizations in your org account. Otherwise, your account will be moved to a free plan.
Am I eligible for any discounts?
We offer discounts on annual commitments. Our annual subscription prices on this page reflect this discount. We also have special pricing for non-profit and educational institutions.
Is Zoho Meeting secure?
Yes, it's absolutely secure. We're committed to protecting your privacy and your data while you conduct online meetings. Zoho Meeting offers multiple security features to keep your meetings safe from disruption and also encrypts audio, video, and screen sharing to keep your information safe during session.