How can I schedule earnings that are part of an employee’s CTC in Zoho Payroll?
Note: This feature is only available in early access. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get access for your organisation.
If the earning you are scheduling is a part of CTC or salary structure of an employee, you will be able to choose the preferred payout month in the employee’s salary details page. Here’s how:
Note: You will only be able to schedule the earning while editing the employee’s salary details, if you want to make the scheduled earning as a part of the CTC.
- Click Employees on the left sidebar and select an employee.
- Switch to the Salary Details tab.
- Click Edit next to Salary Details.
- Select the Above CTC includes One Time Earnings option.
- Click Schedule Payment below the preferred earning and select the payout month for the scheduled the earning.
- Enter the annual amount you want to pay the employee for the scheduled earning.
- Click Save.
The scheduled earning will be processed in the payroll of the payout month.
Pro-tip: Similarly, during an employee’s salary revision, you can schedule earnings for a specific month without affecting any previously scheduled payments from past revisions.
Importing scheduled earnings that are part of CTC
When dealing with multiple scheduled earnings that are part of CTC, you can efficiently import them into Zoho Payroll. Here’s how:
- Click Employees on the left sidebar.
- Click the More icon in the top right corner and click Import Data.
- Select Employee Salary Details as the import type.
- Click Proceed.
- Upload the file containing the list of scheduled earnings that are part of CTC. If you are unsure of the format, refer the image below.
- Select how you want to handle duplicate entries.
- Map the import file fields with the fields in Zoho Payroll and click Import.
The file will be imported and the scheduled earning details will be mapped against each employee.