The Zoholics CRM team is coming to Dallas, Chicago and NYC!
This is great if you are exploring CRM options and want to learn more.
Already using Zoho CRM and you want to learn how to get the most out of it?
Need to get your team trained on Zoho CRM?
Then head down to meet us at:
- November 11, 2013 – Dallas – Register Here
- November 13, 2013 – Lisle (Chicago) – Register Here
- November 15, 2013 – Jersey City (NYC) – Register Here
- Additional details are available at Zoholics.com
We’ll have sessions tailored for the newest new-never-even-touched-CRM user to advanced customization for CRM veterans that are looking for additional ways to maximize functionality to drive sales and revenue.
Core CRM Functions will include training on:
- Customizing CRM for your Business
- CRM & Email Integration
- Extending CRM with Support and Creator
- Sales Tracking & Forecasting
- Automating Sales Activities with Workflow Rules
- CRM with Google Apps
- CRM Best Practices
- Getting the Most out of Zoho CRM
- Marketing Using Zoho Campaigns
- What’s New in Zoho CRM
Following the sessions, Zoho’s Evangelist, Raju Vegesna will also be providing you a bigger picture on where Zoho is headed with new developments and the big picture of Zoho.
Join us with your laptop/tablet/smartphone and come learn more about Zoho CRM. Stay for the evening reception to have a drink and some delicious grub with us!
Register at the location near you.
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com
See you soon!