Turn your lengthy forms into multi-page forms using the Page Break field.
Table of contents
From the Basic Field section, drag and drop a page break where you need to add a new page.
Under page properties:
- Under Page Title, give your page a name.
- Choose where the Page Title must appear.
- Under Navigation Options, choose the appearance of the navigation bar.
- Check the Display Page Number box to include page number in forms.
- Check the Validate fields on final submission box to validate the mandatory fields in your forms only during submission.
- Click Rearrange to change the order of your form pages.
To navigate your respondents to specific pages based on their answers, configure the page rules.
Note: By default, mandatory fields will be validated before proceeding to the next page.
Below every page in your forms, you will find Next and Back button.
To change these labels:
- Click on the button you want to change the label for.
- Under Properties pane, change the label name.
Duplicating a page copies all the fields of that page along with its field properties.
To do this:
- Click the ellipsis icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Duplicate.
The following will not be duplicated:
- Zoho CRM, Unique ID and Payment fields