Custom Domains are used to showcase your organization's brand in the form URLs shared to all your form respondents. They can help increase the number of responses to your forms.
Table of Contents
Before adding a Custom Domain for your forms, follow these steps:
- You will need to buy and register a domain or a sub-domain for your organization.
- Now, create a CNAME record in your domain provider.
- Use the CNAME record to map your domain or sub-domain to the Hostname forms.cs.zohohost.com.
If you are accessing Zoho Forms from forms.zoho.eu, then map your domain or sub-domain to the Hostname forms.cs.zohohost.eu.
If you are accessing Zoho Forms from forms.zoho.in, then map your domain or sub-domain to the Hostname forms.cs.zohohost.in.
If you are accessing Zoho Forms from forms.zoho.com.au, then map your domain or sub-domain to the Hostname forms.cs.zohohost.com.au.
To add your domain for your forms in Zoho Forms:
- Login to Zoho Forms as a Super Admin.
- On the top right corner, click on the profile picture to access the Control Panel.
- Click Custom Domain under Customization.
- Your domains will be listed here, and you can check the verification status of your domain.
- To add a new domain, click Add New Domain and enter your domain details in the popup.
- The domain status will be listed as Pending.
- We'll process the SSL certificate for your domain and send a confirmation email in 3-5 days.
- Once confirmed, the domain status will be changed to Verified.
To start using the custom domain in your forms:
- Log into your Zoho Forms account.
- In your form builder, navigate to Settings > General > Advanced Settings > Custom Domain.
- From the Custom Domain dropdown, select the domain which you wish to use for your form.
Note: Custom domains can be used only for public forms.