You can email files from your existing email accounts directly to your Zoho Docs account without the need to login to Zoho Docs everytime you want to upload a file.
To get the email address
- Click on the settings icon on the top right hand side next to your username.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Storage Details option.
- A Storage details pop-up will appear.
- At the bottom of the pop-up you will see a Send Document Via Email bar with the email address.
- Copy and store the email address or you can always log into Zoho Docs and follow the above steps.
To email-in documents:
- Login to your personal email account from which you want to send documents to Zoho Docs.
- Compose a new mail and in the "To" address space copy and paste the email address provided by Zoho Docs.
- Attach the documents or files you want to send to Zoho Docs.
- Click on Send.
- The documents will be sent to Zoho Docs and you will be stored under the All Files section in Zoho Docs.
- Click on All Files to be able to view the documents that you have sent from your email account into Zoho Docs.
You can also view the email-in address when uploading a document from your desktop into Zoho Docs.